Wednesday, October 24, 2007

An Evening @ IKEA in Damansara (Malaysia)

Since it is my off day today, I woke up late this morning. Afternoon, I had a gud dinner at Saravana Bhavan, Bangsar with my friend. A combination of Phulka with delicious Palak Paneer. Yammy! huh! :)

Then, in the evening, we went to IKEA to do some shopping. By the time we reached IKEA, we were informed that they are closing in 15 minutes because tonight is their annual dinner. Then,we quickly managed to buy some tea candles, some delicious cheese and cookies made in Sweden. IKEA tea candles are of good quality compared to the ones available at other shops. I light up these candles at my altar. The cheese sold at IKEA shop is the best cheese I ever had. It costs only RM5 and there are about 10 over slices in each pack.The cookies are very delicious too. We bought strawberry flavoured and hazelnut sprinled cookies.One pack costs RM3.90. Worth buying !! I strongly recommend all the cheese and cookies lovers to buy these delicious products from Sweden at IKEA.

IKEA's Business Idea
"We shall offer a wide range of well designed, functional Home Furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them."Here in IKEA Malaysia, we have systematically reduced our prices every year so that we will always be on the side of the customer. This has been made possible mainly because we use the full strength of the IKEA concept and the IKEA organization to purchase in large numbers, using the best supply chain methods to keep prices low. In the store, we request that you, the customer, do your part to shop on your own, and together, we save. "






















2 comments:

Vilves said...

The biscuits are very tempting :) I have bee to IKEA only once and that was with you and Zahar after our Exchange training :)

Suresh Kumar said...

Yes, I remember that day when we went to IKEA after our training. :)

U shud try these cookies. I will bring them to office.

Thx for ur comments. :)