Saturday, October 20, 2007

My Dream To Play " Lawn Tennis "

It has been my dream, since childhood, to play " Lawn Tennis ". During my childhood days, I used to watch my father enjoying watching tennis game on TV. I learnt from him, how the game is played.

My favourite world tennis stars among men are : Ivan Lendle, Boris Bekker, Andri Agassi, Nadal. And among women are: (strong) Steffi Graff, (cute)Martina Hingis, (Sexy)Sharapova, (pretty)Capriati and the (wonderful) Williams sisters.

I and my brother used to play tennis with fake tennis racquets and balls.

It was always my dream to buy a real tennis racquet and play on a real tennis court.

A couple of years ago, I played tennis (only once) with a real tennis racquet with my friend in KL. Since then, I wanted to buy my own tennis racquet, but, never bought it. It has been just a dream all the while.

Then, finally, I bought two tennis racquets last week (Oct 2007) and waiting for a partner to play with me. Vilves, my good friend, wants to play tennis (as part of her fitness programme) with me, but, she fell ill now. I am praying for her daily and wish that she recovers soon.

Vilves, waiting for you to play tennis, lah ! ......... :)

3 comments:

Vilves said...

WOW Suresh, welcome to the blogger's world.
Sure Sure, Im recovering, we shall play tennis together. I never know you know so many stars of TENNIS.

:)

Suresh Kumar said...

Tq Vilves. :)

Vilves said...

When Shall we start playing Tennis ?
Now the technology has advance so much that we can play tennis from home via WII :-)